Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pattern Mixing

This is my first deliberate attempt at pattern mixing.  I decided to keep with neutrals to make it easier on myself.  I liked the look a lot more in person.  In the photo the gray in the vest doesn't seem to match the black in the shirt at all.  How can gray and black NOT match?  The mysteries of color...

On a second note, this pic is a bit out of order.  This was actually my last day at my old job.  I see a bit of trepidation peeking out of my expression. I also wore my sensible shoes because I knew I would be hauling boxes out to my car all day.


Shirt:  Express
Vest:  Smith's Marketplace
Pants:  Express
Shoes:  Mudd
Long necklace:  Target
Short necklace:  vendor at Thanksgiving Point

No comments: