Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Feline Guest

Who's that?  Here, kitty kitty!


This is a neighbor cat.  We dubbed him Garden Cat last summer because he was in our front flower beds quite often.  He's gotten a bit chunkier since I saw him last.

I found this cardigan at the thrift store and could pass up a good basic.  It was originally from Target.  It looked really red inside, but outside it's more of a melon.  I like it either way!  Also, new shoes!  They are just cheapies, but the red & white stripes were too cute, and I've wanted a pair of deck shoes for a while.


Shirt:  Downeast Outfitters
Cardi:  Thrifted
Jeans:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Lia Sophia
Watch:  Fossil
Shoes:  Forever Young Shoes

No comments: