Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preppy with a Puppy

Another guest appearance by one of the many animals living in my house: my dog Zoe.  She is a mutt - part heeler, part border collie.  She follows me around the house everywhere I go. 

I bought this skirt on eBay and thought I would wear it once as-is to see how it looked.  I feel like it is a little too long, so I may try to hem it up.  These shoes were in my donate box, but it's a good thing I hadn't given them away yet.  I didn't have any other shoes to wear with this outfit, but they were just perfect!  Back in my closet they go...


Shirt:  Express
Sweater:  Kohls
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes:  Unlisted
Tights:  Savers
Flower pin:  Renaissance Fair booth

No comments: