Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Layered Tights

I layered tights!  It's an achievement for me.  I really like how this look came together.  There's a lot more going on than I am used to.

You may have noticed that I have a lot of clothes from Express.  That because I bought most of my more professional looking office pieces there, back when I was dressing boringly.  They fit me well though, so I am just mixing them in with the rest of my closet to keep getting my money's worth.


Tights close up:


Shirt:  Express
Vest:  Target (was originally attached to a striped shirt that I'm sure you will see later)
Skirt:  eBay
Tights:  Savers
Shoes:  Madden Girl
Belt:  Asos

No comments: