Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeling Green

Today's outfit was apparently inspired by St. Patrick's day, which is when I should have worn it.  Oh well, I'm sure I can do something similar if I want.  I just had a lot of green showing in my closet when I went to get dressed for the day, so I piled it all on.  I took a work picture and a home picture because my green shoes are not very work-appropriate.



Tank:  Old Navy
Shirt:  Rue 21
Cardi:  Old Navy
Work pants:  Express
Shoes:  Mudd
Jeans:  Old Navy
Home shoes:  Converse

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Yep, that's very gree alright! Did anyone call you Kermit? (or are you too young to know that?) LOL