Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wild at Work

I wasn't sure about the new coworkers reaction to my leopard print, but nobody said anything.  Guess that means I can still get crazier!  I wasn't sure about the navy tights, but they worked better than anything else in my drawer so I went with it.

I got these boots from my MIL for Christmas.  I love them!  They are just what my wardrobe needed, plus comfy to wear.  The only thing I don't like is that the buckles on bottom are loose, so they clink every time I walk.  It almost sounds like I am wearing spurs.  I will have to brainstorm a solution to that.  The earrings are also new from MIL for Christmas: long dangly black feathers. Fun!


Dress:  eBay
Cardigan:  Old Navy
Boots: Soda
Belt:  Rue 21
Tights:  Savers

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow, can your MIL talk to mine? I never get cool gifts like that!

I love the leopard (meow!) with the hot pink. Can't even tell those tights are navy.

Re: the boots clanking (and those are FAB, btw), what about a dab of glue from a glue gun on the straight part (that goes through the leather) to stick it to the curved part?

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, Charlotte! I really appreciate it!

Cheers,
Sheila