Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Red Makes Everything Better

Red is one of my very favorite colors, but I have recently realized that I own almost no red clothes.  My red is mostly accessories, and in this case, outerwear.  I need to get that fixed pronto, but in the meantime I'm glad it's still cool enough to wear a jacket. 

This is a skirt that used to be a dress.  I really loved it as a dress, but the trim was so scratchy that it made my skin hurt after an hour, and it was so integrated into the top that to redo it would be like starting from scratch.  I decided to just chop it off and be done with it.  Luckily it is a nice stretchy jersey and I haven't even had to hem the top yet.



Shirt:  Downeast Outfitters
Cami:  Target
Skirt: 

No comments: