Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pink & Ruffley

One thing I've noticed when I get compliments on my outfits from people that I work with is that it's usually followed by, "But you can get away with it because you're still young.  I would look ridiculous."  I hope I can always keep having fun with my clothes no matter how old I get.  Otherwise, getting dressed gets boring.  That's why I started this blog to begin with!  I know it can be done because many of my blogger inspirations are as old as the people giving me those types of comments, and they still look fun and fabulous!











Dress:  Kohl's
Shirt:  Express via eBay
Belt:  Asos
Socks:  Target
Boots:  Forever Young

No comments: