Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Black and White All Over


I decided to get at least one more wearing of my houndstooth vest before it got too hot to layer with sweaters.  I wish I could have worn heels with this outfit because I think they would have worked much better, but I went for a run the night before (not one of my usual activities) and my legs could barely handle walking around in flats.  Guess I should work on that.



Tank:  Target
Vest:  Express
Cardi:  Target
Skirt:  H&M
Belt:  Rue 21
Shoes:  Soda

1 comment:

Mallory | The Storm in a Teacup said...

I love black and white! Great outfit. :)