Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 30!

Today is the debut of outerwear on my blog.  I don't usually take pictures with my coats and jackets because they aren't really very exciting, and generally don't match what I'm wearing.  I plan to change that in the future, assuming I can find some killer thrifty deals. 

Today was just warm enough that I could wear a heavy jacket instead of a big coat, and I had the perfect one sitting in my closet.  I think it adds a lot to the outfit today, because otherwise it is kind of boring.  I guess I ran out of steam at the end.  Or possibly I just wore my most boring picks least, and since I was trying to get more wear out of each item I ended up with all the boring stuff together.  Thank goodness for accessories!



Tank:  Target
Cardi:  Target
Pants:  Express
Jacket:  Forever 21
Scarf:  Jinky's
Belt:  Grandma's closet
Shoes:  Mudd

No comments: