Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Moms are Awesome

I bought this shirt at Target on clearance for $2.50 months ago because I loved the bright color and pattern.  I wore it once and did not love how the neckline stretched out as the day went on, so that at the end of the day everyone could see the goods if I bent over just a little.  Enter Mom:  she hemmed up the straps for me and now it's perfect!  I really ought to practice my own sewing skills one of these days...



Shirt:  Target
Cardi:  Target
Pants:  Express
Shoes:  Mudd

1 comment:

Megan G said...

Mom's are awesome. I have that problem a lot with tops - needing to take up straps. I'm glad you got that one taken up because it's fantasic. I love bright blue, black and white combos.