Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 29

Both this shirt and skirt had only been used twice so far, so I decided to get one more wearing out of them.  I thought it was weird that I hadn't worn the shirt much because it is one of my favorites!

Sorry for the less-than-stellar photo today.  I had an appointment to get my hair cut right after work, and got home after the sun was gone.  My hair just keeps getting shorter for some reason - hubby mentioned it when I got home.  BUT it should be really easy to do, and nice and cool for summer, and in winter, well... that's what scarves are for, right?



Shirt:  Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt:  Old Navy
Belt:  Target
Tights:  Savers
Boots:  Soda

No comments: