Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 28

Last day in February - only two more days to go!  Today was a good day at work - enough to keep me busy all day, but not stressful busy.  Hopefully it is a good sign for the rest of the week, because I just want to forget that last week ever happened.  I'm excited for tomorrow because it's haircut day!  I'm wondering if my awesome stylist can make my hair as cute as Emerald's.  What do you think?



Sweater:  Express
Skirt:  Express
Socks (made from too-small tights):  Icing
Boots:  Steve Madden
Necklace:  Blue Boutique

1 comment:

Agentsuperstar said...

Cute boots! :)
I like you current haircut but a change is always nice.

agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com