Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16

I can't believe we are past the halfway point!  It hasn't been too difficult so far, but I'm sure the last week will strain my imagination.  I've been wanting to try the combo with this vest and shirt since the challenge started, so I'm surprised it hasn't made an appearance before now.

I needed to wear pants today because I had some furniture and equipment to move around the office.  It was also realtor home tour day at work, which generally requires taking off your shoes at least once, so I wore my quick to slip-on-and-off shoes.  The belt is new to me, but I promise I didn't buy it!  This past weekend we helped clean out hubby's grandma's house and I found several skinny belts to take home.


Shirt:  Kohl's
Vest:  Express
Pants:  Express
Belt:  ?? grandma's closet
Shoes:  Mudd

No comments: