Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 27

I'm going to be honest here - I put this outfit on for pictures, then immediately took off my shoes and belt so I could lounge the rest of the day.  I didn't even get into the shower until 3:00.  Just having a lazy Sunday I guess. 

I decided to forgo the jeans today because I've only worn this skirt once during the challenge, and it's hard to style for work without it looking a bit too snug to be appropriate.  I mostly included it in my 30 so that I could wear it on Valentine's Day for my hubby.  (I also apparently need to realize that Valentine's Day is now over and I really should put away my decorations.)  I really like the mix of light pink and olive-y green for some reason, so I'm glad I found a way to put them together.



Tank:  Express
Shirt:  Express
Skirt:  eBay
Belt:  Rue 21
Leg warmers:  Discount store
Boots:  Steve Madden

No comments: