Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8

Boy, it was WINDY today!  Of all the ways weather can make you miserable, wind is the worst.  Nothing terribly exciting today, but I like the way sequins add a bit of sparkle to an otherwise plain old outfit.

This is only the second or third time I've worn this shirt and it just realized today how horribly it was cut.  It was totally not cut straight with the grain of the cloth so the neckline on one side keeps dropping further than the other side.  I don't know how long I will be able to wear it before it drives me nuts.  That makes me sad because I like it a lot. :(  I'm going to have to learn to check these things BEFORE I leave the store.




Tank:  Express
Cardi:  Target
Pants:  Express
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  Soda
Necklace:  Downeast Outfitters
Watch:  Fossil outlet

No comments: