Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7

The weather outside was frightful, so you get another inside picture.  I know, I know, that doesn't rhyme.  Oh, well.  Today was pretty easy, but my short sleeved button-up didn't layer as well as I had hoped for.  At least I had a fun necklace to wear.


Shirt:  Express
Sweater:  Express
Pants:  Express
Necklace:  Downeast Outfitters
Shoes:  Mudd

1 comment:

loveandpeaceF said...

I think the shirts layered nicely, and I love the necklace with it, very cute! Good luck with the rest of 30 for 30, Im doing it too and loving it! :)

- - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com