Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 19

I ended up having to go into work for an hour or so today.  Other than that, I accomplished nothing in the real world.  I did play video games for several hours though (Fable 2, if anyone is interested).  I was pretty dressed up for vegging on the couch.  I wanted to get a picture outside again, but it didn't stop raining all day, so inside it was. Madeline and Bullseye decided to join me for my photo shoot and they are adorable, so I guess it all worked out for the best.



Cami:  Target
Cardi:  Target
Skirt:  eBay (Banana Republic)
Belt:  Target
Socks:  Sock Dreams
Boots:  Soda

1 comment:

From Suns To Moons said...

This is a classic look with a twist. And I love the cats flanking you!