Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 20

The weatherman lied.  3-4 inches of snow turned into 8-9 inches of snow.  It is really pretty, but also makes it hard to pose for pictures without falling on your face.

I wasn't sure about this color combo, so I decided to try it out on a Sunday when no one would really see me.  I ended up liking it a lot!  Especially after I happened to pull out a patterned scarf that had the exact same colors in it.  I will eventually get rid of all my color preconceptions and rules and learn to mix with the best of them.



Shirt:  Banana Republic Outlet
Vest:  Express
Jeans:  Old Navy
Scarf (Belt):  Jinky's
Boots:  Soda

1 comment:

Karrisa_T said...

Your feet must've been cold! I actually love this combo, it's one of my new favorites! (I wore it on Saturday!) And, weathermen, they don't know what they're talking about. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Books and Looks