Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23

Today my mom sent me an email telling me that she found $4 tights at a local discount store in various animal prints and crazy plaids.  I am now counting down the days until the end of the challenge so I can go get some.

I was running late this morning so I ended up skipping makeup and not wearing tights.  I really could have used some tights today because it was cold; too cold to walk around the corner to find a better photo location, so you get the front of my house.

Wearing scarfs long works much better with skirts and dresses than it does with pants.  I really liked today, even though the colors are rather neutral.  White and denim just feels classic.  I am really regretting not including heels in my 30, though.  I want my red heels with this outfit!


Shirt:  Express
Skirt:  Express
Scarf:  The Limited
Pin (Rose):  Grandma
Watch:  Fossil
Shoes:  Soda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm jealous of the tights!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!