Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

Every time I wear these tights I feel a bit like Big Bird, but I do like the yellow with the red.  I don't know if it's weird to belt a denim jacket, but I did it.  Without the belt it was just to shapeless and bulky for the outfit.

In other news, I am already regretting picking such boring footwear for this challenge.  Next time I will definitely remember to spice things up a bit.


Dress:  Kohl's
Vest:  Express
Jacket:  Old Navy
Tights:  Savers
Boots:  Steve Madden

3 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

I like the yellow tights! I was actually looking for one but couldn't find it anywhere. I think the belted denim jacket turned out alright!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

LOVE those tights! I have been looking high and low for some in that color so lucky you and I am super jealous1!

Anonymous said...

The belted jacket is too cool!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!