Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cool Colors

Zoe decided to join me for pictures again today.  This is the second week in a row I've worn a blue/green combo outfit.  I seem drawn to it lately, but I probably don't have a lot of other options left to create another one.  We'll see what I can come up with.




Sorry for the kinda weird poses, but hubby/photographer tells me that it's more interesting if I'm not looking straight at the camera, so I'm giving it a shot.

Shirt:  Express
Cardi:  Kohl's
Pants:  The Limited
Flower Clip:  Booth at renaissance faire
Belt: Target
Shoes:  Famous Footwear

No comments: