Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Flowers

Last fall I actually remembered to plant spring bulbs.  It's the first time I have remembered to do that in the seven years we've lived here.  I was so excited when my daffodils finally showed their faces!


I liked the pop of bright turquoise in this otherwise neutral outfit, but the rolled sleeves were a bit obnoxious.  I think this was not the best shirt to try it with.


Turquoise Shirt:  Gift
Plaid Shirt:  Banana Republic Outlet
Pants:  Express
Necklace:  Booth at expo
Belt:  Grandma's closet
Shoes:  I don't remember, but you can't see them anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog-- you should definitely try sewing. It's really not that hard, and for me, it's the best way to spend an afternoon.

p.s. I see in your About Me that you were married on July 22-- that's my anniversary date too! :)