Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Friday, May 6, 2011

To Alter or Not?

I bought this lace vest on clearance last summer because I had been looking to add to the lace pieces in my closet.  It is a tank top, and the arm holes are cut a little funny - they are a lot bigger than usual.  I've contemplated cutting the tank up the middle and hemming it to be a vest, but I thought I would wear it as-is a couple of times first.  I still haven't made up my mind...


White Tank:  Target
Lace Tank:  Gardner Village
Cardi:  Target
Pants:  The Limited
Necklace:  Blue Boutique
Shoes:  Don't remember and you can't see anyway!

No comments: