Welcome!


WELCOME!

I started this blog to help myself track my fashion evolution. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers out there, and maybe someday I can do the same for someone else.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Blazer!

I have two blazers in my closet.  I bought them to match my work pants a few years ago, but haven't gotten much wear out of them.  Now they are a little tight across the shoulders so they get a bit irritating after wearing one all day.  I really need to find a couple more at a thrift store because they look so cute!



Dress:  Target
Blazer:  Express
Belt:  Grandma's closet
Shoes:  Target

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress. I'm a big fan of the dress+blazer combo. It's just so easy and chic.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!